Sunday, July 16, 2017

Jeremiah in Soar

I've just read the first 10 chapters of Soar, and am enjoying it much more than I thought I would. I'm not a huge baseball fan, so this is probably not a book I would have chosen to read on my own. But that is what I love about the Bluebonnet book list...it makes me try something new! I hope many of you are doing the same.

This story is about so much more than baseball so far. The author does such a great job describing Jeremiah's character, from his abandonment as a baby, to his medical issues, to his intelligence and passion for baseball. What do you think about the character Jeremiah? Are there any funny quotes or events that stuck in your mind as you were reading? I can't wait to hear what you all think. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment